Friday, October 21, 2011

Italian Inspiration: Lace, lace, and more lace

Seeing that I have been in the midst of back to back wedding seasons for the past two years, I have seen my fair share of lace wedding gowns that are to die for! I've also been noticing lace wedding cakes, lace stationary, and even the most resent ready to wear collections are incorporating lace into their collections in a up to date modern way. 


So during my trip in Italy my mother and I found ourselves gravitating to the luxurious laces that Italy had to offer; from traditional tablecloths and napkins, to wholesale lace for clothing, to the ornate and delicate haute couture laces for wedding and evening gowns.

Handmade, heirloom napkins, table cloths, hand towels, etc in Portofino, Italy

I really like the simplicity of this one and the graphic-ness of the trim. Still traditional, but has a more modern feel




Run of the mill, wholesale lace...
(insert picture of mom)

 laces at Valli...




More lace that is to die for....



ACCESSORIES:




GOWNS:




READY TO WEAR:





PARTY DECORATIONS:




Have a wonderful weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment