Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bedtime

Last weekend I packed up my entire Living Room in preparation of my big move at the end of this month. This weekend I am tackling my bedroom. Packing and throwing out stuff I have hoarded over the past 6 years is emotionally and physically exhausting! The one thing that keeps me motivated is the new design I am working on for my new apartment. Did I mention, I still don't know where I am going to even live yet...oh yeah, small omission on my part.

Wherever I end up, the first thing on my wish list is a new headboard! Here are a few headboard designs I am considering. Which is your favorite?

Classic Styles...
Option #1

Option #2

Option #3


Option #4


More ornate styles that are very popular these days...
Option #5


Option #6

Option #7

Option #8

Option #10


Option #11







No comments:

Post a Comment