Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Wish List

It is that time of year again, a time to spend time with the people who matter the most in your life. My family has been hounding me for a wish list, and I finally took time this weekend to put together a list that my father described as "lengthy". The truth is, I would be please to get any one of these items, but I  will always be satisfied with quality time and delicious meals.

You can find links to all of these items by going to my Referly site by clicking here.


A few indulgent requests...
Perforated Brass Dining Room Table by Kelly Wearstler, pricing upon request

Decorative Brass Legs by Kelly Wearstler, $1,495


A bangle that doubles as a flask,  $225


Bel Air Gunmetal Bracelet, $125

Gold Rimmed Dinnerware, West Elm, $24-$40

                  
Gold Flatware, price upon request

Gold Ceramic Charger, $50

Rose Gold "Perlee Ring" by Van Cleef & Arpels, $800

Malachite Box, $1,600

Hanging Rattan Chair similar to the one my grandparents had on their back porch in Georgia. 


Now, for the more PRACTICAL items...

iPhone 5

Rainboots, $178

The best under eye concealer ever made. My sister-in-law and mother of 4 introduced me to this, and it is the best stuff I have ever used! Please santa, fill my stocking with these! $20

Speed Freak Hairdryer, $79.95

Red Pufffer Vest , $128
(*note, I would not wear it with a red shirt underneath!)

Short Puffer Coat with a Hood, $79

Carry-On Trolley, $175

Boxford Suitcase,  $590

Waxed Jacket, $105.54






No comments:

Post a Comment