Thursday, January 3, 2013

I AM MOVING!

Obviously the whole tying up loose ends with all of my design projects has made for a very busy week back in the office. Keep checking back as I have 2 great blog posts in the works for all my readers!

In the meantime, feast on these images of my all time favorite color, emerald green, that happens to be the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year!





my all time favorite wedding dress!

malachite printed fabric, a staple in my home


best tablescape ever!



perfect attire for San Fran!





haute!


Grrrr! Green!

And of course, my dear mentor who I have enjoyed 2 wonderful years working for, the ever dazzling Amanda Nisbet! She is a true innovator of incorporating color in the home. Every one of her designs represent her vibrant and positive outlook on life and love! Raymond, Ali, Francesca, Stephanie, Heather, and all the fabulous interns over the years, I will miss you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment