Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Honoring Bama's BCS National Championship Win with Houndstooth

As much as I wish I could claim that I watched every play of last night's national championship college football game, you all know that I would be completely lying. I did watch a majority of it; mostly because my boyfriend kept me on my toes by quizzing me throughout the night via text messaging me and asking me what the score was. 

In honor of Bama's domination over LSU, I am presenting you with some fun houndstooth patterns inspired by Alabama's most iconic coach, Bear Bryant and his signature hounds tooth fedora. 




You can't go wrong with the classic BLACK & WHITE houndstooth...


















Or maybe you want a modern update with a colorful houndstooth?




















images via Pinterest









No comments:

Post a Comment