Monday, February 13, 2012

Cupid's Arrow

My valentine is true a romantic...Because we couldn't spend Valentine's Day together this year, he concocted a scheme with my entire office in order to surprise me for a pre-valentine's dinner last week. I have been the mastermind of many great surprises in my life, and this was the first time anyone has ever actually surprised me without having any suspicion at all. Although I was still in a bit of shock when we sat down to eat at the fabulous new restaurant Catch designed by iCrave in the Meatpacking District, I quickly settled down as I took in the wonderful decor and yummy fresh seafood. (***If you do click the link to Catch's website, the photo does not do the design of the space justice AT ALL!)

Just in case you still haven't bought your valentine a gift to remind them of their significance in your life, here are a few suggestions...
perfect for writing your own love note...

Rebecca Taylor dress, net-a-porter

what a cute idea for a little Valentine's day decor

fuchsia Hanky Panky panties, net-a-porter

graphic arrow print. 

a little red sole love..
Christian Louboutin book, net-a-porter

Heart Blouse, J.Crew


pink graphic arrow pillow

paper weight

Italian Leather Skinny Belt, J.Crew

Amanda Nisbet "Berrylicious" fabric by the yard, Dering Hall


Alexis Mabille Spring 2012 Couture dress, style.com



Cartier Pink Tourmaline and Onyx Brooch, 1st Dibs

Pink Tourmaline Earrings, 1st Dibs

Erickson Beamon cocktail ring

XO stud earrings! cocodot


If you need some help with a date idea...check out this cute idea for a smooch fest in a DIY tent in your very own living room....














1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to see these accessories at a place, I got an easy and attractive items at my reach. So many many thanks for accessory stor posting....

    ReplyDelete