Friday, August 24, 2012

Make me blush...

I loathe being in pictures by myself, but when I was home in Nashville for a wedding my stepmother made me take a solo shot in my blush pink Trina Turk dress. As awkward as I look in the photo, I have decided that the blush color pink works nicely with my skin tone. 


Now that I am in the market for a new apartment, I am thinking that my next bedroom will incorporate some version of a warm blush pink, coral, or peach skin tone hue.

via Blueprint Magazine

Amanda Nisbet via House Beautiful

Fernandez & True Interiors via Lonny Magazine

Lisa Sherry via Lonny Magazine

Jarath Mellett via Lonny Magazine

Hillary Thomas via Lonny Magazine

Eddie Lee via Lonny Magazine

Maxwell MacDonald & Andrew Corrie via House Beautiful

Want more?

Follow my "Make Me Blush" Pinterest board...
(by clicking here or on the photo)



















No comments:

Post a Comment