Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Music Festival Attire

Next week I am traveling to San Francisco for work and to visit friends and family for the long weekend. I have been told that next weekend is one of the best times to be in San Fran as it is the US Navy's Blue Angels Show and there is a free music festival in Golden Gate Park. There is nothing I like hearing more than the words "free" and "music festival"!! 

A picture I snapped of my sister-in-law, brother, and two of 
their children on Golden Gate Bridge a few years ago


For music festivals, I prefer to wear non-designer clothing and shoes because the potential of ruining them is pretty high. I have put together two potential outfits for next weekend's
  "Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival" October 5th-7th.  


No item is over $100, and both outfits cost less than $400! Not bad, if I do say so myself...
Which one do you prefer?
You can shop my outfits on my Olioboard by clicking here.


If you need me next weekend, you can find me wearing one of these outfits while jammin' out with The Lumineers, The Civil Wars, Elvis Costello, Poor Man's Whiskey, The Head & The Heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment