Sunday, October 16, 2011

Enter the world of Italy...through one of its doors!

I've returned from across the pond. Needless to say my return flight could be an entire blog post rant about Alitalia, but I will not bore you with that one negative part of my journey to Italy. Instead I invite you to sit down, relax, and enjoy my enriching trip to Italy and all the fabulous inspiration I found along the way.

PART ONE....The Doors of ITALY!

I know it has been done before. There are posters and books devoted to fabulous doors, but I just couldn't help myself. There were so many amazing doors, door frames, and hardware that I could not resist the temptation to take a few shots of a few doors here and there. So I begin my story of Italy, by welcoming you through its doors...

Santa Margherita, Italy

"Doors of Paradise" by Lorenzo Ghiberti, Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy

Rapallo, Italy

Talk about a perfect haunted house location....
Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy


CIAO for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment